Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General Discussion

[Pinned] Core Raid and Secondary Raid.

Hello everyone.Once you have logged on to our website answer this question so we know what we have for our raid groups.A secondary benefit of answering this post will be so we can make groups which wont suffer from loss of items or polarisation of...
Member avatar small VampAtDawn 2y
VampAtDawn3165Member avatar small VampAtDawn 2y
General Discussion

[Pinned] Raid composition.

Hello everyone!We have gotten quite a few members so this post is made for the sole purpose of figuring out what the ex-sin members and our current purge members can do together.As I have already said on a few occasions - we already have a stable ...
VampAtDawn3151Member avatar small VampAtDawn 2y
General Discussion

Secondary / Gaerup raids.

We currently have so many able raiders that we can make a second raid.What I am asking is someone who is willing to make a calender and make the raids. The raids can be wednesday, friday, saturday 20:00-23:00 or before heroic raids (16-19) on thu...
VampAtDawn0236Member avatar small VampAtDawn 2y
General Discussion

Current Raidroster.

Tanks: Myretis (Prot Paladin)VampAtDawn (Blood DK, Unholy when we only need 1 tank)Healers: Rhasneth (Disc Priest)Bulaloh (Holy Paladin)DPS:Nedev: (Surv / BM Hunter)Yeger (Ass Rogue)Mel (Ret Paladin)Beware (Balance Druid)That leaves us 2 spots for...
VampAtDawn7182Member avatar small VampAtDawn 2y
General Discussion

Beta/Secondry Raid Group's Roster

Hi everyone as you might know lots of stuffs is happening to guild specially to beta group ever since Xtrodinary quit lots of players in beta seemed to be leaving/switching to other.We need to know who is currently willing to join beta group.As cu...
Small Poisoncutter 2y
Poisoncutter2102Member avatar small Myretis 2y
General Discussion

Raid targets.

Hello lovely guildies.Regarding Core raids:Wouldnt we want to change core raids so that we spent more time on BoT and less time on BWD now that we have cleared anything (mostly) purge.Suggestion:Thursday: BWD.Sunday Throne of 4 Winds + what remain...
VampAtDawn0106Member avatar small VampAtDawn 2y
General Discussion

Epics and their sell prices.

Hello guildies!Since I am usually masterlooter and come across some boe trash epics that we loot during our raids - I want this to be the place where you both request epics that I have in bank but more to the point; the epics that we loot are more...
VampAtDawn5140Member avatar small VampAtDawn 2y
General Discussion

Recruitment.

Hey Guys!We had a decent raid tonight.. but we lacked players to make a full raid.To this end I ask you, fellow guildies - how can we get those members?Right now I am using a macro on world to try and get players but there must be other ways.Any s...
VampAtDawn4136Member avatar small Whist 2y
General Discussion

Enchanter + Herbalist needed. (450>)

PM me in-game. You need at least 450 in any of the professions mentioned in the header.Related to consumables for progression raids. Will pay./Lut
Small Lutfisk 2y
Lutfisk8141Small Caturix 2y
General Discussion

World of Logs

For those of you that are interested in logs/tracking performances, I will upload every boss to this link:->This is it<-
Small Lutfisk 2y
Lutfisk2140Small Lutfisk 2y
General Discussion

Good guy Caturix

I dare you to say otherwise... 8) 8) 8) 8)
Small Caturix 2y
Caturix4119Small Caturix 2y
General Discussion

Major changes(?)

Check this out!This also!This is if you're not regularly browsing the atlantiss-website.
Small Lutfisk 2y
Lutfisk2100Member avatar small VampAtDawn 2y
Page 1